Anne Gildea’s – How To Get The Menopause And Enjoy It
About the event
HOW TO GET THE MENOPAUSE AND ENJOY IT
Anne Gildea is waxing her moustache, slathering on the Oestrogel and boiling with excitement about bringing her hilarious new show on the road.
Join her on this fabulous, informative, wet-your-pants excursion through one of life’s last great mysteries – The Menopause!
What is it? Why does it happen? How come some women sail through it and it turns others into off-the-scale nutjobs? Is there anything you can do about it? Why is it named after men? And why oh why is so little known about this inevitable phase of lady-life?
Anne answers all these questions and more as she rips through every angle and embraces Menopause’s greatest gift;
THE SUPERPOWER OF NOT GIVING A S%@TE!
Join Anne for this unique and hilarious show, it’s a classic in the making!
- “I haven’t laughed so much for so long.”
- “Outrageously & wonderfully funny. She gets a conversation going instead of all the shushing everyone goes on with.”
- “Seriously funny and hilariously clever.”
- “My ribs are sore from laughing.”
- “There twice. Brilliant show.”
- “So canny, funny, smart, on-point and hilarious. GO SEE IT!”
- “I wet myself.”
Anne Gildea is a comedienne and writer, known for her unique brand of humour. A founder and member of the popular comedy-musical trio The Nualas, this new show is her most ambitious project to date.